Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Looked Out A Window And What Did I See?


A hummingbird staring back at me! And quite a handsome one at that. I don't know hummers south of the border well enough to out which species, so I'll just describe it as best I can.

The dream sighting was one of my briefest. I was inside a house, sitting and talking with a unknown woman.  A movement just outside the bay window to my right caught my attention. I have no recollection of what I or the woman was talking about. In the zone, I quickly spot a hummingbird doing the methodical feeding manouvers only they can do. 


Zooming in on it revealed an exotic, south of the border species. It looked like a cross between a Green Violet-ear, and a White-eared Hummingbird. In addition  the bird had a buffy breast band, just below the gorget. If this actually is a real-world species, feel free to let me know.

No comments:

 

count visits
Apple iPod Touch 8GB